Wednesday, November 17, 2010

♥Graduation Day♥

BEFORE CELEBRATING GRADUATION CEREMONY
GROUP PHOTO
FINALLY graduated from high school..(06-11-2010)
My feeling was just ....[hard to describe]
That day , I cried..
I cried because of friends leaving.
I never have such memorable time with anyone , but them
Because of everyone of you , my life changed better and better.
Status of my life changed from 1 to 5 ★★★★★..
Really thank GOD that he answered my prayer...
Thank GOD you were with me for this 3 years in Penang.
On the Graduation Day , I told myself not to cry , but failed at last.
I dun even dare to look at my bestie,
I knew I will cry worst.
OH NO!!!!IT'S TIME TO SING GRADUATION SONG!!
Failed!!!!I really cried....I really reluctant all my dearly friendsss....!!!!
Believe mostly of them do have the same feeling as MINE~
Coming to the end....everyone of us  went on stage and took a group photo.
Before everyone left , we hugged.
We took some photos too....
It's suffering to make myself think back every part of sadness.
But I have no choice....
I have to note down this important moment....
It's just happen once in my life!!!!
WE LOVED


[FRIENDS , TAKE CARE]
ps:my tears cant stop shed on my face when writing this

No comments:

Post a Comment